- Economics: Tailored macroeconomics and industry briefings and insights on country and global events and their impacts on businesses
- Strategy: Business intelligence and executive engagement on competition, strategy, scenarios, market scoping, and feasibility studies
- Policy: Expert advice and testimony to support public sector practice in designing and implementing institutions, policies and regulations
- Inclusiveness: Assistance to development partners in the design, execution, monitoring and evaluation of programs and projects
- Partnership: Strategic local experience and partnership with international business, development, and economic consultancies
Key Objectives to:
- Government: Inform and influence policy decision makers in governments with the insights on which to shape policy and strategic decisions using primarily economics and management analytical tools.
- Business: Combine a deep and rigorous understanding of economics and a real world practical understanding of commercial organisations to help private sector clients design strategy and make optimal decisions to keep ahead of the competition.
- Development Partners: Fostering inclusiveness and sustainable development by providing capacity and capital advisory services and solutions to development partners in promoting shared prosperity.